Saturday, August 22, 2015

Titan Ghostbusters!



I have been eagerly awaiting these new vinyl figures from Titan Merchandise and made a trip to the nearest Hot Topic (an hour away mind you), fought off a goth girl with purple hair to grab up a whole armful of these. Seriously dangerous as Hot Topics are narrow and do not convenience you with a basket. I cleaned up the shelf and grabbed a total of 16 of these! 



I was lucky enough to pull most of the characters with little duplicates including two variants of the main 'busters; I got Marshmallow Ray and Slimed Peter. Very cool and this halves my variant search down to just two: burned Stay Puft and Glow in The Dark Slimer. 

I also need to hunt down another Terror Dog because you just need two with Gozer. 

The Set Includes:

  • ECTO-1
  • Ray
  • Winston
  • Egon
  • Peter
  • Vinz Clortho (Keymaster)
  • Zuul (Gatekeeper)
  • Gozer
  • Terror Dog
  • Stay Puft
  • Slimer
  • Janine (YES OH MY JANINE! SWEET ANNIE POTTS!)
Variants thus far in the lineup:
  • Glow in the Dark Slimer
  • Marshmallow Ray
  • Slimed Peter
  • Burned Stay Puft
  • LootCrate SDCC Exclusive Glow in the Dark Stay Puft


Here are some other shots of my new Titan collection in my Ghostbusters glass display:





No comments:

Post a Comment