Sunday, November 23, 2014

We're the best, we're the beautiful, we're the only Ghostbusters!



Welcome to my new blog about my ever-growing collection of relics from the 1984 hit smash comedy, Ghostbusters.

Some of you may know me from other toy blogging sites that I frequented as well as other GB related websites like GBFans where I post as "Heroic35." I wanted to branch out from all the other toy items that I collect and focus strictly on Ghostbusters memorabilia. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy doing toy trades with other collectors but I would rather focus on my space going to giving Ghostbusters merch a welcome and warm home.

I hope to share with you all some of my favorite items on a semi-weekly basis and discuss some other cool nostalgic pieces I run across.

Yes, have some!


No comments:

Post a Comment